Thursday 21 May 2015

Team Online Battle Sofia

Hello everyone!

If you follow me on facebook or twitter then you probably know about the PokerStars VIP Party taking place at the end of this month in Sofia. I'll be there with my Team Pro Online teammates Liliya ‘Liay5’ Novikova and Mikhail ‘innerpsy’ Shalamov. Team Pro's Ivan Demidov is also going to be there. PokerStars definitely knows how to throw a party, so this is gonna be one that you shouldn't miss. If it's close to you, get an invitation through the VIP store and go! To sweeten the deal, PokerStars is now offering "weekend packages" that include among other stuff, hotel accommodation  (at the Hilton Sofia may I add) and a special "meet and greet" with me and the rest of the Team Pros attending. For more info, click here.


What's more, Sofia is one of the VIP parties that will include a Team Online Battle! I suppose that by now you're familiar with these battles, but in case you don't know what it's all about I'll explain. At some VIP Parties, the Team Onliners engage in a battle. It may consist of various things, like a trivia quiz, slot car racing, magic tricks, blackjack etc. Everyone attending the party will be able to vote on who they think is going to be the winner and there will be prizes to be won at the end of the night.


But you can participate from home too, and win cash prizes! You just have to make a deposit of $10 or more with the bonus code "SOFIA" before 09:55 on May 30 and you'll get a $15k All-in Shootout ticket credited to your account. There are three tourneys available in the PokerStars lobby, so you should use your ticket to register in the tourney of the Team Pro Online member you think is going to win (which obviously in this case it's me, so go straight to katerina289's tourney!). Only the winner's tournament will run while the other two will be cancelled so choose carefully! If you want more info on how to participate, visit the relevant PokerStars page.


I have already participated in one Team Online battle which gives me a significant advantage over my opponents that are first-timers and can't really know what to expect. Hehe!

I can't wait to visit Bulgaria, party with you guys and bring home a trophy. Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Katerina,

    like I promised you in Sofia, here's my message. Now I'm curious if you also remember ;)

    Best,
    Patrick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patrick!

      I spoke with a lot of people that night and it's hard to remember without a photo... I'm better with faces than I am with names! :P Are you from Germany? You were at the party with your Brazilian girlfriend, right?

      Delete
  2. Great post katerina. Keep it up.
    I never thought that such a beautiful girl like you would be a professional poker player :D

    if you don't mind please visit my blog too : http://www.okedomino.com.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blockquote

Unordered List