Sunday 16 August 2015

Let's party in Athens!

Hey guys!

I'm back! It's been quite a while since my last post... As you may already know, I got married last month to fellow Team Pro Online member André Coimbra. The wedding preparations took a lot of time but it was all worth it! It truly was the best day of our lives! My husband and I left for our honeymoon a couple of days after the wedding ceremony and we just got back.

I want to do some catching up and make a post regarding my latest news and what I've been up to lately, but it'll have to wait cause I have something every exciting to share with you!

Partying the PokerStars way

There will be a VIP Club Live party in Athens next month! Some of you may already be aware of this cause the schedule of the VIP Club Live parties has been announced since the beginning of the year. But just in case you hadn't heard already, I'm here to let you know all about how you can attend.

Here are a couple of important points:

  • The party will be held in Athens, Greece on September 5th.
  • Tickets for the party are available at the VIP Store for 1.500 FPPs for SilverStar+ VIPs. Same as any other VIP Club Live party, this is an exclusive event for PokerStars players and their guests so you must have a ticket in order to attend. But even if you don't have enough FPPs or your level is not SilverStar+, don't worry because...
  • There will be some Greek-only regional Tournaments running from now until the party where any VIP Status can win tickets. For example, there's one tournament with great value tomorrow (17th of August) that costs only 100 FPPs to participate and it gives 10 tickets guaranteed to the top finishers!
If you've been following my blog then you know I'm a huge fan of these VIP Club Live parties! They're awesome and the environment is always great! This next one is of course very special to me cause it's being held in my hometown. Not only that, but it will be in Balux which is one of my favorite clubs in Athens. It's an open club by the sea with great music... Do I have to say more? You can find more info about the event here.

Meeting cool new people!

Want to get a small taste of what these parties are like? Read my posts on the VIP parties in Lisbon and Stockholm, or read the interview of someone who has been to all of them! The Greek way of having fun combined with PokerStars' unique organization of parties will make it an event that you simply cannot miss!

Stay tuned for more exciting giveaways and I hope to see you soon in Athens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blockquote

Unordered List